Roasted Chicken, Tomato, Cucumber, Quinoa & Arugula Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette
2 cups arugula
8 oz. organic roasted chicken, chopped (I buy a pre-made organic roasted chicken from my local organic market)
1 cup quinoa, cooked
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced length-wise
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
2 Tbsp chopped green onions
4 Tbsp sherry wine vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
Himalayan salt to taste
1) Mix vegetables, chicken, and quinoa in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, combine sherry wine vinegar and olive oil and whisk to emulsify.
3) Pour sherry wine vinaigrette over salad.
4) Sprinkle salad with Himalayan salt to taste.
5) Toss vegetables, chicken, quinoa, dressing and salt.
6) Serve and enjoy!