Cauliflower Puree with Leeks & Chives
Cauliflower Puree Ingredients
1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets, about 1-inch in size
1 cup organic, full fat coconut milk (canned, BPA-free, gum-free)
1 leek, cleaned and chopped (white and light green parts only)
1 tsp. fresh chives, minced + extra for garnish
1 tbsp. olive oil
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Cauliflower Puree Directions
1) Add olive oil to a sauté pan and cook chopped leeks over medium heat until tender and golden. Set leeks aside.
2) Next, add cauliflower to a steamer, cover, and steam over a pot of boiling water until tender.
3) Once tender, remove cauliflower from heat and add to food processor with coconut milk, leeks, 1 tsp. chives, salt and pepper, and process until creamy and smooth.
4) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5) Transfer to serving dish and garnish with remaining chives.
6) Serve and enjoy!