6 oz. unsweetened coconut yogurt
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
1/4 tsp. almond extract
2 tbsp. sliced raw almonds
2 tbsp. cherries, chopped
Stevia to taste
1) Mix coconut yogurt, collagen peptides, almond extract and stevia in a bowl. Adjust stevia to taste.
2) Place half of yogurt mixture in a glass.
3) Add 1 1/2 tbsp. each of sliced almonds and cherries on top of yogurt.
4) Layer remaining yogurt mixture on top of that.
5) Sprinkle remaining 1/2 tbsp. each of almonds and cherrieson top of last layer of yogurt.
6) Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
7) Serve and enjoy!