Cherry Vanilla Heart Gummies
Cherry Vanilla Heart Gummies Ingredients
4 tbsp. Vital Proteins, Grass-fed, Pasture-Raised, Beef Gelatin
2 cups frozen, organic cherries
1 1/2 cups purified water
1 tbsp. vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
French vanilla stevia to taste
Cherry Vanilla Heart Gummies Directions
1) In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and 1/2 a cup of cold water with a fork until a thick paste forms. Set aside.
2) Add cherries, water, vanilla, and salt to a Vitamix or other high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until ingredients are combined into a smooth liquid.
3) Add stevia to cherry mixture to taste.
4) Pour cherry mixture into an empty saucepan and heat on low until hot.
5) Transfer hot cherry mixture to the saucepan that contains the gelatin and heat on low, stirring continuously, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
6) Turn off heat and pour cherry mixture into heart-shaped silicon molds.
7) Refrigerate for approximately 1½-2 hours, or until set.
8) Once set, remove Cherry Vanilla Heart Gummies from molds.
9) Serve and enjoy!
The number of gummies will vary depending on the mold used.