Chocolate Raspberry Parfait
Chocolate Raspberry Parfait Ingredients
1-14 oz. can organic, coconut cream (BPA-free, gum-free)
4 tbsp. raw cacao powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup organic raspberries
Vanilla stevia to taste
Chocolate Raspberry Parfait Directions
1) Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
2) Open can and scoop out the thick, solidified coconut cream (save the clear liquid at the bottom of the can for later use in your favorite smoothie recipe).
3) Place coconut cream in the bowl of standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add vanilla, cacao, and stevia to taste. Whip coconut cream for about 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
4) Scoop out half of the chocolate cream and divide it into two glasses.
5) Add 1/4 cup of raspberries on top of the chocolate cream in each of the two glasses.
6) Add the remainder of the chocolate cream on top of the raspberries.
7) Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!