1) 2 cups raw cashews
2) Juice from 5 Meyer lemons
3) 1/2 cup purified water
4) 3 oz. sun dried tomatoes
5) 3 tbsp fresh basil
5) 1/2 tsp sea salt
1) Soak and cover cashews in water for four hours.
2) Drain and rinse cashews and add to Vitamix or other high speed blender.
3) Add purified water, lemon juice, and sea salt.
4) Blend on high for about 3-5 minutes, or until thick and creamy.
5) Transfer cashew mixture to food processor and add sun dried tomatoes and basil.
6) Pulse until sun dried tomatoes and basil are distributed throughout cashew mixture evenly.
7) Refrigerate and enjoy!