Coconut Water Kefir
Coconut water from 1 young coconut
2 tbsp coconut water kefir as a starter (I used Tonix brand as my initial starter for the first batch and then use my own homemade coconut water kefir as the starter for subsequent batches)
1) Empty out the water of one young coconut into a mason jar.
2) Heat coconut water to 92 degrees in dehydrator.
3) Remove from dehydrator and add 2 tbsp coconut water kefir to heated coconut water to start the fermentation process.
4) Make sure not to fill jar completely, leaving top 1/4 of jar empty.
5) Close lid on Mason jar tightly.
6) Leave out at room temperature to ferment for 48 hours.
7) After 48 hours, refrigerate and enjoy!