Crispy Lemony Cauliflower Kale & Chickpeas
1 large head of organic cauliflower
1-14 oz. can of organic chickpeas, drained, rinsed and dried
3 cups of organic Tuscan kale, chopped and tightly packed
1 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. chili powder
4 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
1) Cut the cauliflower into florets, and cut each floret into small, one-inch pieces.
2) Combine chickpeas and kale with cauliflower in a large mixing bowl, and toss to coat with curry powder, cumin, chili powder, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Place cauliflower-chickpea-kale mixture in Actifry and cook for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until cauliflower and chickpeas are golden and kale is crispy.
4) Remove cauliflower-chickpea-kale mixture from Actifry, let cool for 5 minutes, and then toss in lemon juice.
5) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Makes approximately 4 cups.