Cumin Lime Cashews
3 cups organic, raw cashews
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 cup purified water
3 tbsp. tahini
1/8 tsp. lime zest, grated
2 tbsp. lime juice
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped and tightly packed
1/2 tsp. cumin
Himalyan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
1) Add olive oil, nutritional yeast, water, tahini, lime zest, lime juice, parsley, cumin, salt and pepper to a food processor and process until combined.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Pour cumin-lime-tahini sauce into a large bowl with cashews and toss to coat.
4) Spread cashews on the tray of a dehydrator, and dehydrate at 115 degrees until cashews are completely dry.
5) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 3 cups.