Cumin Lime Cauliflower Poppers
9 cups organic cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 cup purified water
1/4 cup tahini
1/8 tsp. lime zest, grated
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. lime juice
1/4 cup fresh parsley, tightly packed and chopped
1 1/2 tsp. cumin
1/8 tsp. cayenne
Himalyan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
1) Add all ingredients other than cauliflower to a food processor and process until combined.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a large bowl, toss cauliflower florets with enough cumin-lime tahini sauce to coat.
4) Spread cauliflower florets on the tray of a dehydrator, and dehydrate at 115 degrees until cauliflower poppers are completely dry.
5) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 2.5 cups