Curried Chicken Salad Collard Wrap
1 large collard green leaf
4 oz. rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 tsp. curry powder
2 tbsp. walnuts, chopped
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayonnaise
1/8 tsp. coconut nectar
1 date, chopped
Himalayan pink salt to taste
1) Add mayo, mustard, coconut nectar, curry powder and salt to a bowl and mix until sauce is smooth and combined. Adjust salt to taste.
2) In a separate bowl, combine chicken, chopped date and walnuts.
3) Add mayo-curry mixture to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
4) Place collard green leaf on a cutting board and shave stalk to approximately the same thickness of the leaf.
5) Fill the center of the collard leaf lengthwise with curried chicken salad mixture.
6) Fold collard green leaf inward over the chicken salad mixture and roll into a wrap.
7) Cut wrap in half.
8) Serve and enjoy!