Curried Deviled Eggs Ingredients
6 hardboiled organic eggs
1 tsp. curry powder
1/4 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. Primal Kitchen avocado oil mayonnaise
1 tbsp. coconut nectar
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Curried Deviled Eggs Directions
1) Cut hardboiled eggs down the middle lengthwise.
2) Remove yolks and put them in a bowl.
3) Add curry powder, cumin, mustard, mayonnaise, coconut nectar, salt and pepper to yolks and mash with a fork until ingredients are combined.
4) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5) Divide yolk mixture evenly among egg white shells.
6) Serve and enjoy!