Dijon, Caper & Shallot Deviled Eggs Ingredients
6 hardboiled organic eggs
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. minced shallots
1 tbsp. capers, rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Dijon, Caper & Shallot Deviled Eggs Directions
1) Cut hardboiled eggs down the middle lengthwise.
2) Remove yolks and put them in a bowl.
3) Add mustard, vinegar, shallots, capers, salt and pepper to yolks and mash with a fork until ingredients are combined.
4) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
5) Divide yolk mixture evenly among egg white shells.
6) Serve and enjoy!