Golden Milk Chia Seed Pudding
1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
4 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tbsp. fresh turmeric
1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cardamom
Vanilla stevia drops to taste (optional)
Shredded coconut for sprinkling on top of pudding (optional)
Berries for sprinkling on top of pudding (optional)
1) Blend coconut milk, turmeric, ginger, pepper, cinnamon, and cardamom in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until combined thoroughly.
2) Combine coconut milk mixture with chia seeds and stevia in a bowl.
3) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
4) Pour into two glass jars and refrigerate overnight.
5) Remove chia seed puddings from refrigerator and sprinkle with coconut shreds and berries, if desired.
6) Serve and enjoy!