Greek Chicken Collard Wrap
1 large collard green leaf
4 oz. organic rotisserie chicken, shredded
3 tbsp. CoYo natural coconut milk yogurt
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
2 tbsp. kalamata olives, chopped
2 tbsp. red onion, chopped
1 tbsp. capers, chopped
1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
1) Add all ingredients (other than collard leaf) to a bowl and mix until combined.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place collard green leaf on a cutting board and shave stalk to approximately the same thickness of the leaf.
4) Fill the center of the collard leaf lengthwise with chicken salad mixture.
5) Fold collard green leaf inward over the chicken salad and roll into a wrap.
6) Cut wrap in half.
7) Serve with your favorite side salad and enjoy!