Kiwi Lime Shamrock Gummies
Kiwi Lime Shamrock Gummies Ingredients
1/4 cup + 3 tbsp. Vital Proteins, Grass-fed, Pasture-Raised, Beef Gelatin
2 cups organic kiwi fruit, chopped
1/4 cup lime juice
1 1/4 cups purified water
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Sweet Leaf Apricot Stevia to taste (optional)
Plant-based, all natural, organic food coloring in either yellow and blue, or green (optional)
Kiwi Lime Shamrock Gummies Directions
1) In a small saucepan, mix gelatin and 1/2 a cup of cold water with a fork until a thick paste forms. Set aside.
2) Add kiwi, lime juice, 3/4 cup of water, and salt to a Vitamix or other high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until ingredients are combined into a smooth liquid.
3 Add stevia to kiwi mixture taste, if desired, and mix in all natural food coloring to enhance green color, if desired.
4) Adjust stevia to taste.
5) Pour kiwi mixture into an empty saucepan and heat on low until hot.
6) Transfer hot kiwi mixture to the saucepan that contains the gelatin and heat on low, stirring continuously, until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
7) Turn off heat and pour kiwi mixture into shamrock-shaped silicon molds.
8) Refrigerate for approximately 1½-2 hours, or until set.
9) Once set, remove Kiwi Lime Shamrock Gummies from molds.
10) Serve and enjoy!
The number of gummies will vary depending on the mold used.