Lovely Lucuma Chai Chia Seed Pudding
1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
4 tbsp. chia seeds
1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
1 tsp. lucuma
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 tsp. cardamom
Shredded coconut and cacao nibs for sprinkling (optional)
Vanilla stevia drops to taste (optional)
1) Blend coconut milk, ginger, lucuma, pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until combined thoroughly.
2) Combine coconut milk-lucuma mixture with chia seeds and stevia in a bowl.
3) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
4) Pour into two glass jars and refrigerate overnight.
5) Remove chia seed puddings from refrigerator and sprinkle with shredded coconut and cacao nibs, if desired.
6) Serve and enjoy!