Mediterranean Salmon Salad Collard Wrap
1 large collard green leaf
3.75 oz. can of Vital Choice Wild Pacific Traditional Sockeye Salmon
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped artichoke hearts, chopped
2 tbsp. kalamata olives, chopped
2 tbsp. red onion, chopped
1 tbsp. capers, chopped
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
1) Add all ingredients (other than collard leaf) to a bowl and mix until combined.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place collard green leaf on a cutting board and shave stalk to approximately the same thickness of the leaf.
4) Fill the center of the collard leaf lengthwise with salmon salad mixture.
5) Fold collard green leaf inward over the salmon salad and roll into a wrap.
6) Cut wrap in half.
7) Serve with your favorite side salad and enjoy!