Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding
1 cup organic, full fat coconut milk (canned, BPA-free, gum-free)
5 tbsp. chia seeds
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree (canned, BPA-free)
1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. allspice
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Vanilla stevia drops to taste
Pumpkin seeds for sprinkling on top of pudding (optional)
1) Blend coconut milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, allspice, salt and stevia in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust stevia to taste.
3) Combine coconut milk-pumpkin mixture with chia seeds in a bowl.
4) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
5) Pour mixture into two glass jars and refrigerate overnight.
6) Remove chia seed puddings from refrigerator and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, if desired.
7) Serve and enjoy!