You've never been the type to focus on your diet. You've always been able to eat whatever you wanted, until recently. Now that pizza that you never used to think twice about is making you feel sluggish, bloated and unwell. And, those cookies you love so much are starting to make you feel sick. The afternoon hits and you can't survive without running out for a coffee. You never thought you'd say it but you have to start eating healthy. You don't know where to begin and you're scared it's going to be horrible. The good news is that it doesn't have to be.
Together, it's possible to find you a new, healthy way of eating that you actually like.
We'll begin with an 80-minute exploration session where we'll dive deep into your journey and set the stage for your 12 sessions of accountability and support.
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED SO THAT YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO:
- Discover healthy, delicious food you actually want to eat - that can work for your body, leaving you satisfied and energized.
- Maximize your energy so you are no longer facing the 3:00 p.m. slump.
- Discover those foods that may be causing you to feel lethargic, bloated or unwell.
- Combat your cravings for sugar, processed and artificial foods, and refined carbs.
- Erase your fear that eating healthy means you can only eat steamed vegetables.
- Look and feel your best all while eating food you like.
Nourishing your body with healthy food doesn't have to be a painful experience. You can eat delicious food that tastes amazing, gives you energy, and makes you look and feel great.
THIS PROGRAM MAY INCLUDE:
- Personalized nutrition counseling, guidance and support.
- Customized food for your body and lifestyle.
- Nutrition tailored to integrative and functional labs.
- Nutrition tailored to certain genetic variations where nutritional interventions are supported by clinical evidence.
- Integrative & functional timeline report.
- Guidance on meal selection at your favorite restaurants.
- Tools designed to help you combat cravings.
- Pantry, fridge and freezer reboot.
- Mindful eating exercises.
- Organic market discovery trip.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- Your old eating habits aren't working for you anymore, and you're starting to feel it in your body.
- You want to change the way you eat, but you don't want to go on a diet.
- You're tired of feeling yucky after you eat.
- You want nothing more than to get your energy back, instead of feeling lethargic.
- You feel lost when it comes to healthy eating, and don't know where to begin.
- You crave sugar, artificial foods, and refined carbs, and don't know how to kick the cravings.
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You're looking for a quick fix.
- You aren't ready to make healthy changes.
- You don't want to spend time and energy toward feeling better.
Sound like the change you've been looking for? let's chat about whether the reboot wellness Program is the right fit to support you in reaching your goals.
*Jennifer Miremadi Nutrition LLC only offers services administered by its sole member, Jennifer Miremadi, a clinical nutritionist, nutrition coach and EFT practitioner. Jennifer Miremadi is not a psychologist, psychotherapist, physician, nor are her services licensed by the State of California. The practice of EFT and nutrition is self-regulated in the State of California and the State of California does not license or certify EFT practitioners or nutritionists. Under Sections 2053.5 and 2053.6 of California’s Business and Professions Code, Jennifer Miremadi Nutrition LLC, can offer services administered by Jennifer Miremadi, its single member, subject to the requirements and restrictions that are described fully therein. Jennifer Miremadi is a licensed dietitian-nutritionist in the State of Pennsylvania and her nutrition services are licensed by the State of Pennsylvania. Jennifer Miremadi is not licensed to practice EFT in the State of Pennsylvania. The State of Pennsylvania does not license or certify EFT practitioners. Jennifer Miremadi Nutrition LLC offers nutrition counseling services in the State of California, the State of Pennsylvania, in those states of the United States whereby individualized nutrition counseling is permitted without a license, and internationally.