Roasted Chicken, Spinach, Cabbage, Tomato, Cucumber and Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
2 cups heirloom spinach
8 oz. organic roasted chicken, chopped (I buy a pre-made organic roasted chicken from my local organic market)
1 cup quinoa, cooked
1/2 cup tomatoes on the vine, sliced length-wise
1/2 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
4 Tbsp good quality balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
Himalayan salt to taste
1) Mix vegetables, chicken, and quinoa in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and whisk to emulsify.
3) Pour balsamic vinaigrette over salad.
4) Sprinkle salad with Himalayan salt to taste.
5) Toss vegetables, chicken, quinoa, dressing and salt.
6) Serve and enjoy!