Roasted Delicata Squash
Roasted Delicata Squash Ingredients
1 9-inch delicata squash
1 tbsp. olive oil
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Roasted Delicata Squash Directions
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Cut delicata squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Then, slice squash crosswise into 1/4 inch slices.
3) Toss delicata squash slices with olive oil, salt and pepper on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, making sure to coat all of the squash pieces.
4) Place baking sheet in the center of the oven and roast squash, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and lightly golden, about 20-25 minutes.
5) Remove squash from oven and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Serve and enjoy!