3 cups of almond flour
3/4 cup rosemary olive oil
6 Tbsp maple syrup
Pinch of Himalyan salt
1 tsp baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Mix ingredients in a bowl until a sticky dough forms.
3) Roll dough on parchment paper into two 1-inch logs.
4) Refrigerate logs for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
5) Cut logs into 1/4 inch slices and place two inches apart on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6) Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
7) Remove from oven and let cool.
8) Serve and enjoy!
Makes 25-30 cookies.