Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Roasted Turkey & Sweet Potato + Cranberry Vinaigrette
Cranberry Vinaigrette Ingredients
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 cup cranberries
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. coconut nectar
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Cranberry Vinaigrette Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Set aside for use in Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad.
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad Ingredients
16 oz. organic Brussels sprouts, thinly shaved
8 oz. organic, roasted turkey breast, chopped
2 roasted sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices and then chopped in half
Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad Directions
1) Place Brussels sprouts, turkey and sweet potatoes in a bowl and mix until ingredients are combined.
2) Toss with enough Cranberry Vinaigrette to coat.
3) Serve and enjoy!