Spicy Cacao Chia Seed Pudding
1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
4 tbsp. chia seeds
2 tbsp. cacao powder
1 tbsp. cacao nibs
1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/8 tsp. cayenne
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
Vanilla stevia drops to taste (optional)
Cacao nibs and shredded coconut for sprinkling on top of pudding (optional)
1) Blend coconut milk, cacao powder, cacao nibs, cinnamon, cayenne, vanilla, and sea salt in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until combined thoroughly.
2) Combine coconut milk-cacao mixture with chia seeds and stevia in a bowl.
3) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
4) Pour into two glass jars and refrigerate overnight.
5) Remove chia seed puddings from refrigerator and sprinkle with coconut shreds and cacao nibs, if desired.
6) Serve and enjoy!