Spicy Lamb Chops
8 organic, grass fed lamb chops, about 3/4 inch thick
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp fresh rosemary leaves
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of Himalayan salt
1/4 tsp Chile flakes
1) Add garlic, thyme, salt and chile flakes to food processor and pulse.
2) Then, add olive oil and pulse until a thick paste forms.
3) Rub paste on both sides of lamb chops and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
4) Remove chops from refrigerator and let sit for approximately 20 minutes or until room temperature.
5) Using a grill pan, heat on high heat and sear chops for approximately 2 minutes, or until chops can be easily turned over on the other side.
6) Flip chops and cook for 3 more minutes for a medium-rare chop and approximately 3.5 minutes for medium.
7) Sprinkle with any left over rosemary and thyme and enjoy!
Adapted from Giada de Laurentiis' grilled lamb chops recipe.