Spring Vegetable Sauté with Kumquat Sesame Vinaigrette
Kumquat Sesame Vinaigrette Ingredients
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar (sugar free)
1/2 cup unrefined expeller pressed toasted sesame oil
1/8 cup kumquat juice
Outer rind from one kumquat
1 tsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
1 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
1 tsp. garlic, minced
2 tsp. coconut nectar
Himalayan pink salt to taste
Ground, black pepper to taste
Kumquat Sesame Vinaigrette Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until ingredients are emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4) Serve with Spring Vegetable Sauté and enjoy!
Spring Vegetable Sauté Ingredients
1 cup sugar snap peas, chopped
1 cup of asparagus, chopped
1/2 cup of kumquats, thinly sliced
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Kumquat Sesame Vinaigrette
Spring Vegetable Sauté Directions
1) Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add sugar snap peas and asparagus and sauté until just tender.
2) Remove vegetables from heat and toss with kumquats, sesame seeds and enough Kumquat Sesame Vinaigrette to coat.
3) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve and enjoy!