Turkey Meatballs Ingredients
1 pound ground, organic turkey breast
1 cup parsley, chopped and tightly packed
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/8 tsp. ground, black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
Turkey Meatballs Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Using your hands, mix ground turkey, parsley, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined.
3) Form meatballs from turkey mixture and place on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet that has been prepared with olive oil.
4) Bake meatballs for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
5) Serve with coconut aminos and enjoy!
Makes about 22 meatballs.