Vanilla Almond Coconut Chia Seed Pudding Bowl
2 oz. full fat organic coconut milk
10 oz. unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. chia seeds
1 tbsp. vanilla
*2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Whole Foods French Vanilla stevia drops to taste
Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries and sliced almonds for garnish
1) Blend all ingredients other than chia seeds and garnish in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust stevia to taste.
3) Combine almond-coconut milk mixture with chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
4) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
5) Pour chia seed mixture into two bowls.
6) Cover bowls and refrigerate overnight.
7) Remove chia seed pudding bowls from refrigerator and garnish with berries and sliced almonds.
8) Serve and enjoy!
* If you're vegan, vegetarian, or don't have collagen peptides, no problem! You can either leave the collagen peptides out, or, if you want an extra protein boost, you can substitute a plant-based protein powder for the collagen peptides.