Warm Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Warm Roasted Cauliflower Ingredients
1 large head of cauliflower
1/2 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
2 tbsp. capers packed in salt, rinsed and chopped
1/2 cup roasted red pepper packed in olive oil, cut into 1/4 inch strips
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
1/4 cup lemon juice
Sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Warm Roasted Cauliflower Directions
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Cut the cauliflower into florets, and cut each floret into small, one-inch pieces.
3) Toss cauliflower, 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, making sure to coat all of the cauliflower florets.
4) Place baking sheet in the center of the oven. Roast cauliflower, tossing occasionally, until cauliflower is cooked through and edges are golden, about 45 minutes.
5) While cauliflower is cooking, blend 1/4 cup each of olive oil and lemon juice in Vitamix or other high speed blender, until emulsified.
6) Remove cauliflower from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and then toss with lemon-olive oil mixture, olives, capers, roasted red pepper and parsley.
7) Adjust sea salt and pepper to taste.
8) Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from Tal Ronnen’s Cauliflower With Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe.