Wild Salmon Kabobs with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
Lemon-Tahini Dressing Ingredients
1/4 cup tahini paste
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh parsley, packed
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. coconut aminos
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Lemon-Tahini Dressing Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Set aside for use with Wild Salmon Kabobs.
Wild Salmon Kabobs Ingredients
1 pound of wild Alaskan salmon
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsp. olive oil
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Wild Salmon Kabobs Directions
1) Soak wooden skewers in water for about 3 minutes.
2) Cut salmon into 1.5 inch cubes.
3) Mix lemon juice, 1 tsp. olive oil and pinch of salt in a bowl.
4) Dip salmon cubes in lemon-olive oil mixture and place on pre-soaked skewers.
5) Grill salmon kabobs in skillet with 1 tsp. olive oil over medium heat, or brush salmon kabobs with 1 tsp. olive oil and grill on BBQ over medium heat, until just cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
6) Serve with Lemon-Tahini Dressing and enjoy!