Strawberry Coconut Parfait
Strawberry Coconut Parfait Ingredients
1 14 oz. can organic, coconut cream (BPA-free, gum-free)
1-1.2 oz. package freeze-dried strawberries, blended into a fine powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup of organic strawberries, chopped
Vanilla stevia to taste
Strawberry Coconut Parfait Directions
1) Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
2) Open can and scoop out the thick, solidified coconut cream (save the clear liquid at the bottom of the can for later use in your favorite smoothie recipe).
3) Place coconut cream in the bowl of standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add vanilla, strawberry powder, and stevia to taste. Whip coconut cream for about 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
4) Scoop out half of the strawberry cream and divide it into two glasses.
5) Add 1/4 cup of strawberries on top of the strawberry cream in each of the two glasses.
6) Add the remainder of the strawberry cream on top of the strawberries.
7) Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!