Cheesy Kale Chips
1/2 cup raw cashews soaked for 4 hours, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
4 cups chopped kale
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
Pinch Himalayan or sea salt
Pinch cayenne pepper
1) Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2) Add kale to a mixing bowl with olive or coconut oil and use hands to coat kale with oil.
3) Add raw, soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, salt and cayenne pepper to blender or food processor and pulse into a finely ground mixture.
3) Add cashew mixture to kale and use hands to coat kale with cashew mixture, making sure all leaves are coated.
4) Spread kale on baking sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes. Use spatula to toss kale leaves and bake for an additional 7-15 minutes, or until kale chips are crispy and slightly browned.
5) Remove from oven and cool. Serve and enjoy!