Fall Cobb Salad
Smoky Tahini Dressing Ingredients
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup tahini paste
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup purified water
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1 tbsp. Annie’s Organic Horseradish Mustard
1 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
1 1/2 tsp. cumin
1/4 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. coconut aminos
1 clove garlic
Himalayan pink salt to taste
Smoky Tahini Dressing Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Serve with Fall Cobb Salad and enjoy!
Roasted Butternut Squash Ingredients
1 small butternut squash
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Roasted Butternut Squash Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Cut butternut squash in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Then, chop into 1/2-inch pieces.
3) Toss squash pieces with olive oil, salt and pepper on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, making sure to coat all the squash pieces.
4) Place baking sheet in the center of the oven and roast squash, tossing occasionally, until cooked through and lightly golden, about 50 minutes.
5) Remove squash from oven and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
6) Set aside 1/2 cup of squash for use in salad and enjoy the rest!
Fall Cobb Salad Ingredients
4 cups mixed baby greens
8 oz. organic rotisserie chicken, chopped
2 tbsp. pomegranate seeds
1/4 cup gala apple, sliced
1/2 cup roasted butternut squash
2 hardboiled eggs, sliced
1/2 an avocado, sliced
2 tbsp. chives, sliced
2 tbsp. pecans, chopped
2 slices Wellshire Farms Sugar-Free PALEO Turkey Bacon, cooked & chopped
Smoky Tahini Dressing
Fall Cobb Salad Directions
1) In a large salad bowl, toss mixed baby greens, chicken, pomegranate seeds, apple, squash, eggs and avocado with enough Smoky Tahini Dressing to coat.
2) Sprinkle with chives, pecans and bacon.
3) Serve and enjoy!