Meyer Lemon Blueberry Chia Seed Collagen Bowl
2 oz. full fat organic coconut milk
10 oz. unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. chia seeds
4 tbsp. Meyer lemon juice
2 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Stevia drops to taste
Blueberries, Meyer lemons, shredded coconut and pecans for garnish
1) Blend all ingredients other than chia seeds and garnish in a Vitamix or other high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust stevia to taste.
3) Combine almond-coconut milk mixture with chia seeds in a mixing bowl.
4) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
5) Pour chia seed mixture into two bowls.
6) Cover bowls and refrigerate overnight.
7) Remove chia seed pudding bowls from refrigerator and garnish with blueberries, lemons, coconut and pecans.
8) Serve and enjoy!