Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Spicy Sauce Ingredients
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. O’Brother That’s Hot Organic Chipotle Habanero Pepper Sauce
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. coconut nectar
Himalyan pink salt
Spicy Sauce Directions
1) Add ingredients to a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
2) Adjust salt to taste.
3) Set aside for use with chicken meatballs.
Spicy Chicken Meatballs Ingredients
1 pound ground, organic chicken
1 cup parsley, chopped and tightly packed
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/8 tsp. ground, black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
Spicy Chicken Meatballs Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Using your hands, mix ground chicken, parsley, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined.
3) Form meatballs from chicken mixture and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet that has been prepared with olive oil.
4) Bake meatballs for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
5) Remove meatballs from the oven and toss with enough spicy sauce to coat.
6) Place any remaining sauce in a small dish for dipping, if desired.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Makes about 22 meatballs.