Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
1/2 cup gluten-free, rolled oats
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
6 tbsp. coconut sugar
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1) Add oats, almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar and salt to a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
2) Drizzle coconut oil over oat-almond flour mixture and stir until mixture resembles a crumble.
3) Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Ingredients
3 cups organic strawberries, chopped
3 cups organic rhubarb, chopped in 1/2-inch pieces (1 cup = approximately 2-2 1/2 stalks)
1/2 cup honey
2 tbsp. arrowroot flour
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Coconut oil for preparing baking dish
Vanilla coconut milk ice cream (optional)
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Add strawberries, rhubarb, honey, arrowroot flour and salt to a mixing bowl and toss to combine.
3) Transfer strawberry-rhubarb mixture to an 8 x 8 baking dish that has been prepared with coconut oil.
4) Top strawberries and rhubarb with crumble and bake for 50 minutes, or until crumble is lightly golden and fruit is cooked and bubbly.
5) Serve with vanilla coconut milk ice cream, if desired, and enjoy!