Thai-Inspired Chicken Meatball & Veggie Bowl with Sesame Tahini Dressing
Sesame Tahini Dressing Ingredients
1/4 cup tahini paste
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar (sugar-free)
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. coconut aminos
2 tbsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
1 clove garlic
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Sesame Tahini Dressing Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Serve with Thai Chicken Meatball & Veggie Bowl and enjoy!
Chicken Meatballs Ingredients
1 pound ground, organic chicken
1 cup parsley, chopped and tightly packed
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1/8 tsp. ground, black pepper
Extra-virgin olive oil
Chicken Meatballs Directions
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Using your hands, mix ground chicken, parsley, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper in a bowl until combined.
3) Form meatballs from chicken mixture and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet that has been prepared with olive oil.
4) Bake meatballs for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and cooked through.
5) Remove meatballs from the oven and set aside 5-6 for use with Bowl and freeze the rest.
Makes about 22 meatballs.
Thai Chicken Meatball & Veggie Bowl Ingredients
1 cup organic baby broccoli
1 carrot, thinly sliced at a diagonal angle
1/2 cup organic green beans, chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup cooked forbidden rice
5-6 chicken meatballs
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
1/2 red chili, thinly sliced
Sesame tahini dressing
Himalayan pink salt
Thai Chicken Meatball & Veggie Bowl Directions
1) Heat coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add broccoli, carrots, green beans, red bell pepper and salt, and sauté until tender. 2) Adjust salt to taste and turn off heat.
3) Place vegetables in a bowl with forbidden rice and chicken meatballs.
4) Drizzle with 2 tbsp. sesame tahini dressing.
5) Sprinkle with cilantro, sesame seeds, and red chili.
6) Serve and enjoy!