Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole
1/2 cup gluten-free, rolled oats
1 cup finely ground pecans (blended in Vitamix or other high speed blender)
1/4 cup arrowroot flour
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
4 tbsp. coconut sugar
1 tbsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
1) Add oats, ground pecans, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt to a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
2) Drizzle coconut oil over oat-pecan mixture and stir until mixture resembles a crumble.
3) Place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole Ingredients
2 15-oz. cans organic sweet potato (BPA-free)
1/2 cup organic, full fat coconut milk (canned, BPA-free, gum-free)
1 tbsp. vanilla
1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Thanksgiving Sweet Potato Casserole Directions
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Add all ingredients other than crumble to a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
3) Once sweet potato mixture reaches a simmer, turn off heat and place in an 8 x 8 inch casserole dish that has been prepared with coconut oil.
4) Top sweet potatoes with crumble and bake for about 35 minutes, or until crumble is lightly golden and sweet potatoes are bubbly.
5) Serve and enjoy!