Cabbage Chicken Salad with Citrus Sesame Vinaigrette
Citrus Sesame Vinaigrette Ingredients
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar (sugar free)
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. unrefined expeller pressed toasted sesame oil
1 Satsuma mandarin, juiced
1 tsp. Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
1 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
1 clove garlic
1 tsp. coconut nectar
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup purified water
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste
Citrus Sesame Vinaigrette Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until ingredients are emulsified.
2) Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
3) Serve with Cabbage Salad and enjoy!
Cabbage Salad Ingredients
2 cups Napa cabbage, shredded
2 cups purple cabbage, shredded
1/2 cup carrots, grated
8 oz. organic rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 Satsuma mandarin, separated into individual slices
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup scallions, chopped
2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
Citrus Sesame Vinaigrette
Cabbage Salad Directions
1) In a large salad bowl, add all ingredients other than vinaigrette and toss to combine.
2) Add enough Citrus Sesame Vinaigrette to salad to coat.
3) Serve and enjoy!