Egg, Avocado, Tomato Breakfast Wrap
2 turmeric coconut wraps (or other nutrient rich, gluten-free wrap)
4 hardboiled eggs, sliced
2 cups mixed baby greens
4 tomatoes on the vine, sliced
1/2 avocado, sliced
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp. olive oil
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1) Place each turmeric coconut wrap on a plate. Do not assemble breakfast wrap until you are ready to eat it as turmeric coconut wrap will get soggy if it is wet for an extended period of time.
2) In a separate bowl, toss mixed baby greens with red wine vinegar and olive oil, and sea salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place mixed baby greens down center of wrap.
4) Distribute hardboiled eggs on each side of mixed baby greens.
5) Layer tomatoes and avocado on top of eggs, distributing evenly amongst wraps.
6) Roll into a wrap and enjoy immediately.