Flourless Lucuma Vanilla Almond Butter Cookies
1 cup organic almond butter
1/4 cup lucuma
1 large organic egg, beaten
2 tbsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. organic stevia powder
Fleur de sel
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Mix almond butter, lucuma, egg, vanilla, and stevia in a bowl until a sticky batter forms.
3) Spoon heaping teaspoons of batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet approximately 1-inch apart, and flatten with a fork.
4) Sprinkle a little bit of fleur de sel on top of each cookie.
5) Bake for 10 minutes or until edges of cookies are crisp.
6) Remove from oven and let cool.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Makes 20 cookies.
Adapted from skinnytaste’s 3-Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies.