Grilled Peach Salad
Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients
1/4 cup good quality balsamic
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 cup organic yellow peaches, chopped
Himalayan pink salt to taste
Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette Directions
1) Add ingredients to Vitamix or other high-speed blender and blend until ingredients are emulsified.
2) Adjust salt to taste.
3) Serve with Grilled Peach Salad and enjoy!
Grilled Peach Salad Ingredients
4 cups organic butter lettuce, torn into pieces
8 oz. organic rotisserie chicken, shredded
1/4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
1 cup fresh organic peaches, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
Himalayan pink salt and ground, black pepper to taste.
1 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette
Grilled Peach Salad Directions
1) Brush peach slices with 1 tsp. olive oil.
2) Grill peaches in a cast iron skillet over medium heat for 4 minutes and then flip over. Cook peaches for another 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
3) Remove peaches from heat and let cool slightly.
4) In a large salad bowl, combine butter lettuce, chicken, pecans, peaches, salt and pepper.
5) Toss salad with enough Peach Balsamic Vinaigrette to coat.
6) Adjust salt and pepper taste.
7) Serve and enjoy!