Homemade Hazelnut Milk
Homemade Hazelnut Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw hazelnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Homemade Hazelnut Milk Directions
1) Add hazelnuts to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak overnight.
2) Drain water from hazelnuts and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed hazelnuts, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy and smooth.
4) Strain hazelnut milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Refrigerate hazelnut milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.