Macadamia Nut Milk
Macadamia Nut Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw macadamia nuts
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Macadamia Nut Milk Directions
1) Add macadamia nuts to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak overnight.
2) Drain water from macadamia nuts and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed macadamia nuts, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy and smooth.
4) Strain macadamia nut milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Refrigerate macadamia nut milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.