Roasted Chicken, Arugula, Asparagus & Tomato Salad
2 cups arugula
8 oz. organic roasted chicken, chopped (I use a pre-made organic roasted chicken from my local organic market)
1/2 cup tomatoes on the vine, chopped
1 cup asparagus, cut in pieces
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp olive oil
Sea salt to taste
1) Mix vegetables and chicken in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard and olive oil and whisk to emulsify.
3) Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss until well coated.
4) Sprinkle salad with sea salt to taste.
5) Toss vegetables, chicken, quinoa, dressing and sea salt.
6) Serve and enjoy!