Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
1 cup organic, full fat coconut milk (canned, BPA-free, gum-free)
3/4 cup chia seeds
2 cups frozen organic strawberries
1 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
Vanilla stevia drops to taste
1) Blend all ingredients other than chia seeds in Vitamix or other high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
2) Adjust stevia to taste.
3) Combine coconut milk-strawberry mixture with chia seeds in a bowl.
4) Stir until chia seeds are distributed evenly.
5) Pour mixture into four glass jars and refrigerate overnight.
6) Remove chia seed puddings from refrigerator.
7) Serve and enjoy!