Homemade Walnut Milk
Homemade Walnut Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw walnuts
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Homemade Walnut Milk Directions
1) Add walnuts to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak overnight.
2) Drain water from walnuts and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed walnuts, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and sea salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy, white and smooth.
4) Strain walnut milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Refrigerate walnut milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.