Pumpkin Seed Milk
Homemade Pumpkin Seed Milk Ingredients
1 cup organic, raw pumpkin seeds
1 tsp. vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
Homemade Pumpkin Seed Milk Directions
1) Add pumpkin seeds to a bowl, cover with 2 cups purified water, place in refrigerator and soak overnight.
2) Drain water from pumpkin seeds and rinse with additional purified water.
3) Add soaked and rinsed pumpkin seeds, 4 cups purified water, vanilla and sea salt to Vitamix or other high speed blender, and blend until creamy and smooth.
4) Strain pumpkin seed milk through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth-lined strainer.
5) Refrigerate pumpkin seed milk and enjoy!
Makes approximately 32 oz.