Red, White & Blue Coconut Parfait
Red, White & Blue Coconut Parfait Ingredients
1 14 oz. can organic, coconut cream (BPA-free, gum-free)
1/4 cup organic strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup organic blueberries
Vanilla stevia to taste
Red, White & Blue Coconut Parfait Directions
1) Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
2) Open can and scoop out the thick, solidified coconut cream (save the clear liquid at the bottom of the can for later use in your favorite smoothie recipe).
3) Place coconut cream in the bowl of standing mixer with the whisk attachment. Add stevia to taste. Whip coconut cream for about 3-4 minutes, or until fluffy.
4) Scoop out half of the coconut cream and divide it into two glasses.
5) Add 2 tbsp. of sliced strawberries on top of the coconut cream in each of the two glasses.
6) Add the remainder of the coconut cream on top of the strawberries.
7) Add 2 tbsp. of blueberries on top of the second layer of coconut cream.
8) Refrigerate until ready to enjoy!